Leading the technical team for various projects including Routing & Switching, S Security, and Data Center Technologies.
- Designing, configuring, installing, and maintaining LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi hardware, software, and telecommunications services such as routers, switches, wireless devices, cabling, and Internet connections.
- Providing support for Cisco, Huawei, Juniper, F5, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Brocade, Barracuda, and Oracle devices including Switches, Routers, Firewalls, and load balancers.
- Providing POCs and 24/7 support to clients under SLA and work closely with the Principal’s Technical support to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Engaging with prospects and clients to understand technical and functional requirements.
- Delivering in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers and drafting high-level design document according to customer’s requirement and the industry’s validated design considerations.
- Respond to RFIs/RFPs/Tenders, prepare compliance sheets, Solution design, Technical proposal, Project Implementation Plan, identify, and list the BOM/BOQ.
- Analyze, create, and report on the project implementation plans to minimize risk to network availability.
- Train network team to provide support to clients and provide technical training to client resources on completion of projects.