D: Customer Facing Communication
Following are the main points of the policy:
- Sales Proposals – should only go to clients / prospects from sales teams. Since all accounts are assigned to respective sales teams (in case not assigned VP sales will nominate the account manager for such correspondence / assignments)
- All sales / customer facing documents shall have standard reference numbers (use the SFID number in your specific opportunity correspondence).
- All correspondence with clients / prospects should be copied to respective account managers. These may be letters, mails, proposals, invoices etc. In case of his (account managers) none-availability he should be copied on all such correspondence.
- Account Managers are responsible for business communication and relationships with Techaccess customers. They are to ensure that proper communication is maintained at all times and relevant teams are kept in the loop.
- Pre-sales / Business Unit teams also required to be engaged with customers in order to help create more leads, pre-sales activities etc. Business Unit Managers can also create opportunities, and share those with the respective account managers, however, for any formal proposal; those should be submitted to the client by the relevant account managers. Account managers should also keep relevant pre-sales / BU teams in loop.